Überlube Premium Silicone Lubricant
We are delighted to carry the most talked about premium personal lubricant, Überlube.
- Überlube will not stain clothing or bedding—any spills can be easily cleaned with detergent and water.
- Überlube is latex-compatible, so it’s safe and effective to use with condoms.
- Überlube offers long-lasting performance while in use, then quickly dissipates without leaving a sticky residue.
- Dispensing two drops of Überlube inside a condom and a measured pump outside will increase pleasure.
- Überlube’s simple ingredient list makes it widely used by people with sensitivities to other lubricants.
- Überlube is small-batch produced, tested, and bottled in Chicago, Illinois.
- Überlube is body-friendly—free of parabens, preservatives, and petrochemicals.
Überlube is a silicone-based lubricant with a small amount of vitamin E to improve the finish and
leave a smooth sensation. Überlube has the following ingredients:
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)